- • Receives telephone or email service requests from schools and community partners. Verifies client eligibility and schedules program intakes.
• Runs reports to track program billing; ensures that all services are billable according to Medi-Cal and program eligibility rules.
• Reviews client files (electronic and paper files) to ensure that administrative paperwork is complete and filed correctly.
• Assists with program administrative tracking, including program activities, services and outcomes. Completes assigned monthly and quarterly reports.
• Participates in staff and stakeholder meetings, and assigned training and supervision.
• Orders program office supplies.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
Bilingual in English/Spanish required. Bilingual pay available. Associates Degree or higher required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Some experience working in behavioral health or substance use treatment preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Must be have strong knowledge and skill in a variety of computer software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and ability to work in Access databases. 10-key by touch, Excel computer formulas, and ACCPAC knowledge helpful. This position requires strong time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and flexibility. Position requires the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate a high level of initiative with the ability to write and communicate in a professional manner, including accurate spelling and grammar. Ability to type 50 WPM
Possesses advanced knowledge that is primarily intellectual in character and includes exercising discretion and independent judgment. Establish and maintains effective working relationships while showing open mindedness and a collaborative spirit. Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach. Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work. Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving. Interactions with others reflect a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness. Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change. Ability to work well independently and demonstrate appropriate initiative. Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care.
Reliable transportation. Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to the schools /client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)