- Provides culturally competent evaluations to identify needs and challenges.
- Maintains current knowledge of community social service and other resources in North County.
- Connects youth to community resources and works with parents to access and utilize available supports to promote their child's success in therapy.
- Provides ongoing case management services via school, home visits and community settings, during the day and early evening. Collaborates with clinicians and parent partners to implement Treatment Plans.
- Works with youth to build skills that promote their mental health (these include social skills, coping skills, anger management, study skills, job searching skills, and other life skills).
- Provides psycho-educational groups and support to youth and families.
- Completes clinical documentation as required by Medi-Cal and Behavioral Health Services contract.
- Meets billing productivity standards as determined by the contract.
- Performs outreach activities within the school district and community as designated in county contract objectives.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
BA required but may consider candidate without BA if you have two years of community-based social service or case management experience. Knowledge of North County resources strongly preferred. Bilingual Required English/Spanish, training in CCBH (Anasazi) preferred but not required. Must possess excellent oral and written skills; work well autonomously and with multiple people/disciplines. Must possess the ability to make sound decisions independently. Must have good driving record and willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Compensation and Benefits
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to the schools /client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
Monday-Friday (may include evening hours)
FT- 40 hours non- exempt