Project LIFE Graphic Design Volunteer
Project LIFE (Living in Freedom of Exploitation) is an advocacy program that works with victims and survivors of human trafficking. Project LIFE offers trauma-informed services for emergency response, case management, and mental health working collaboratively with law enforcement and other victim service agencies. Project LIFE offers trainings on human trafficking to raise community awareness to give the community the tools they need to identify signs and report.
- Assist in design and creation of graphic visuals for trainings.
- Assist in visual design and development of training materials and handouts.
- Assist in branding design and development of CHANCE (California Human Trafficking Advocates Network for Collaboration and Empowerment) logo and materials.
- Experience in graphic design or currently studying graphic design
- Comfortable using teleconference technology (i.e. GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.)
- Must be able to fill and sign PDF document paperwork remotely or print, sign and scan back paperwork
• Free Trainings
• Professional development in the field of Social Services
Security Checks: TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
- 2-4 hours per week
- Minimum commitment of 6 months or one semester
- Check-in time with Project LIFE staff, including Trauma Informed Care & Human Trafficking 101 Training.