- Social Media Management (designing & posting 3-5x per week across platforms –Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Utilize HootSuite for social media scheduling/posting and analytics
- Assist with graphic design needs across agency including flyers, website graphics, etc.
- Assist with monthly e-newsletter & website blog posts
Student in process of obtaining degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations (PR) or like field is preferred. Graphic design skills required (knowledge on Adobe, Publisher, Canva preferred) . Proficiency using social media management (Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), familiarity with HootSuite Platform preferred. Experience with low-cost marketing strategies .This position requires strong written communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to work as part of a team by interacting, communicating and presenting ideas.
Compensation and Benefits
• Professional Development
Physical Demands/Work Environment
• Graphic Design Content for your Portfolio
• Networking Opportunities & Training
TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
- Fall or Spring Semester
- 6-10 hr. per week
- Communications and Events Manager