Project LIFE Administrative Intern
Project LIFE (Living in Freedom of Exploitation) is an advocacy program that works with victims and survivors of human trafficking. Project LIFE offers trauma-informed services for emergency response, case management, and mental health working collaboratively with law enforcement and other victim service agencies. Project LIFE offers trainings on human trafficking to raise community awareness to give the community the tools they need to identify signs and report.
Under the supervision of the Administrative Coordinator for Project LIFE, provide support in administrative, writing, scheduling, data entry and maintenance. Lends administrative support to the Associate Director of Project LIFE. Responsible for the continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Candidate must be proficient in necessary applications, experienced in multi-tasking and understand necessities of confidentiality. Responsible for and provides clerical assistance to program staff members.
• Maintain contract files in good order, filing all documentation in a timely manner.
• Data input/management utilizing Microsoft Excel or other data management software
• Maintain Client Data and Program Statistical Tracking Logs
• Ability to perform tasks in an organized manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Operates a variety of office machines including computers, fax machines, copiers, presentation projectors, laptops, and laminators.
• Orders and maintains office supplies, brochures and forms.
• Participate in staff meetings, trainings and other required agency and community meetings.
• Assists with agenda preparation, meeting minutes, and meeting scheduling.
• Works independently on special projects as instructed by supervisor.
• Carries out other duties as assigned
TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
• Free Trainings
• Professional development in the field of Social Services
• Minimum commitment of 6 months