Select a position from the left to see full details and apply.
Temperature Taker Volunteer
Due to the current circumstances (COVID-19), we are urgently looking for Temperature Takers/ Health Screeners.
Volunteers are needed at various Lifeline locations in Vista, Oceanside and San Marcos.
- Primary function is taking temperatures of staff using an infrared, no contact thermometer as they enter Lifeline buildings throughout the day, per Lifeline protocol. PPE will be provided.
- Perform some light sanitation upon arrival to ensure a safe and healthy environment for temperature screenings.
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and clients.
- Ensure delivery of excellent client service by greeting clients and visitors in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- HS diploma, professional demeanor and dependable.
- Ability to stand for extended periods wearing a mask, and gloves, with exposure to inclement weather
- Medical certification is not required, but it is a plus along with any other medical experience.
- Familiar with HIPAA is preferred
- Must be able to operate a no-touch thermometer- simple operation on/off button and be able to read a small display that shows the temperature.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, TB test, and background check before starting work.
- Must be able to fill and sign PDF document paperwork remotely or print, sign and scan back paperwork
TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background CheckWork Schedule
- Minimum commitment of 1 shift per week
- Available days/shifts: Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 12:30pm and 12:30pm – 4:30pm.