Select a position from the left to see full details and apply.
Temperature Taker Volunteer
Due to the current circumstances (COVID-19), we are urgently looking for Temperature Takers/ Health Screeners.
Volunteers are needed at various Lifeline locations in Vista, Oceanside and San Marcos.
- Primary function is taking temperatures of staff, clients and visitors’ using an infrared, no contact thermometer as they enter Lifeline buildings throughout the day, per Lifeline protocol. PPE will be provided.
- Perform some light sanitation upon arrival to ensure a safe and healthy environment for temperature screenings.
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and clients.
- Ensure delivery of excellent client service by greeting clients and visitors in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- HS diploma, professional demeanor and dependable.
- Ability to stand for extended periods wearing a mask, and gloves, with exposure to inclement weather
- Medical certification is not required, but it is a plus along with any other medical experience.
- Familiar with HIPAA is preferred
- Must be able to operate a no-touch thermometer- simple operation on/off button and be able to read a small display that shows the temperature.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, TB test, and background check before starting work.
- Must be able to fill and sign PDF document paperwork remotely or print, sign and scan back paperwork
TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background CheckWork Schedule
- Minimum commitment of 1 6-hour shift per week (or 2 3-hour shifts)
- Available days/shifts: Monday – Friday, 7am – 1pm and 1pm – 7pm.