VITA Administrative Assistant
VITA, or Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, provides free tax preparation to low income families and individuals with an emphasis on promoting the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Volunteers will assist VITA Tax Team and clients with administrative duties.
• Set up and maintain tax support desks
• Provide data entry assistance
• Provide great customer service
• Interpreters (if applicable)
• General administrative support
• Additional clerical duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Computer literate
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly, patient, helpful demeanor
• Flexible and adaptable
• Networking Opportunities
• Professional development in the field of Social Services
During Tax Season, the weekly schedule will be: Tuesdays (9am-4pm), Thursdays (2pm-8pm) and Saturdays (9am-4pm).