- Assist the Director with the oversight of the programs they oversee
- Collect and review staff timesheets for Director signature
- Completes monthly WRAP ledger reconciliations
- Provide direction and guidance to staff and approving WRAPs in supervisors absence
- Prepares for and participates in audits
- Assists in contract compliance, billing package approvals, and maintaining program goals and objectives.
- Assist with development of the ETO account as needed.
- Assist with contract reviews to identify deficiencies in tracking systems including ongoing file audits and quality assurance for the program(s)
- Assist with the development of program policies and procedures, making updates as needed and disseminating information to staff.
- Participate in fiscal meetings and planning of contract allocations for staff and program expenditures
- Serve as primary point of contact for all subcontracted agencies, providing programmatic, technical, and fiscal support.
- Review and process all subcontractor intake packets
- Collect and track Monthly Status Report data, completing dashboard statistics on a quarterly basis
- Gift card tracking and distribution
- Creating monthly on-call calendar and disseminating to law enforcement and community partners
- Assists director with being proactive in preparing for meetings, events, and projects.
- Assists Director in internal and external scheduling including travel arrangements and event registrations when needed.
- At the direction of direct manager supports Directors with specific support tasks such as document development, calendaring, meeting prep and organization, mileage report preparation, and meeting prep and minutes as needed.
- Assists with IT needs.
- Completes SysAids and Tasks for IT support and facility needs
- Maintain and order supplies as needed
- Works with supervisor to develop forms and policies and procedures as needed.
- Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, and documentation including reports, meeting agendas and minutes, forms, and flow charts.
- Participates in staff meetings, supervision, training and other required agency and community meetings.
- Updates Director organizational charts as needed.
- Cross trained as reception back-up for all agency reception needs
- Maintains positive professional relationships with all staff, volunteer, clients, and community partners.
- Adheres to all agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in and facilitates agency and component meetings and trainings.
- Must be able to work cooperatively in multidisciplinary teams.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
Minimum of an Associate’s degree required (Bachelors preferred) or equivalent combination or education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Ability to type 40 words per minute. Accurate spelling, grammatical usage, and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of MS Word, including strong formatting skills. Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and other current software as necessary. Bilingual Spanish including reading and writing preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
This position requires strong time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and flexibility. Must have superior proofreading and editing abilities. Must be able to work accurately in a timely manner with little or no supervision. Able to prioritize tasks. Must have neat appearance and dress appropriately for an office environment. Must have a pleasant voice and manner. Ability and interest to increase responsibilities and achieve professional growth. Reliable transportation. Must be able to available for a flexible schedule and office locations as needed. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to think and express oneself in a creative manner. Demonstrates the interpersonal sensitivity and cultural competency needed for working with diverse populations, through a client-focused approach. Establish and maintain effective working relationships, while showing open mindedness and a collaborative spirit. Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach. Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work. Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving. Interactions with others reflect a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness. Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change. Ability to work well independently and demonstrate appropriate initiative. Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care.
Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Salary commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amount of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer. Use of personal vehicle during the course of employment required.
Non-exempt, Full-time, 40 hours a week- Monday – Friday- Flexible hours- may include evenings and weekends.