- Responsible for administrative support for CSF contract components in two regions:
- Family Support Partner (FSP)
- Parenting Education (GBP)
- Maintain office organization and supplies
- Replenish documents when copies are low
- Remain culturally sensitive and respectful in all client and staff interactions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate data entry and filing of case files.
- Organize and maintain SafeCare Supplies and copies
- Submit Print Order request for SafeCare curriculum
- Pick up supplies from different Lifeline locations.
- Assist in creating forms, flyers, brochures, or other graphics as needed by program.
- Operate office machines (copy, fax, etc.) and order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain effective communication with staff.
- Maintain up-to-date resource bank
- Other duties as assigned.
BA or equivalent experience in social services or related field. Minimum of two years social service required. Bilingual English/Spanish.
Compensation and Benefits
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Possesses advanced knowledge that is primarily intellectual in character and includes exercising discretion and independent judgment. . Must possess excellent customer service skills, be highly organized, demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and possess effective communication skills
Establish and maintains effective working relationships while showing open mindedness and a collaborative spirit. Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach. Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work. Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving. Interactions with others reflect a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness. Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change. Ability to work well independently and demonstrate appropriate initiative. Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care.
Reliable transportation. Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. EEO.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
Non-exempt, Part Time 20 hours Monday – Friday- Flexible hours.