- Creates and monitor’s client’s charts, assures that administrative documentation is complete and correct.
- Prepares official reports that are submitted to San Diego County Behavioral Health Services. Utilizes Cerner, Optum, MHoms and DCR systems to run reports, analyzes and enters data to prepare contract documents
- Maintains office files and establishes, develops, and maintains filing system.
- Maintains and organizes HIPAA rooms in compliance with industry standards
- Screens program participants for Medi-Cal eligibility and other Health Insurance
- Assists in referral and intake tracking process. Coordinates design of data tracking systems to respond to changing contract requirements.
- Works with Clinical Supervisor to integrate contract-required administrative and financial documentation into the program’s assessment process.
- Prepares brochures, letters, enrollment and resources packets and mailings accurately
- Data input/management utilizing Microsoft Access/Excel or other data management software
- Completes work order requests, provides some office management
- Trains new clinical staff on program administrative processes, including assessment and discharge administrative documentation.
- Assists with orientation for new staff and arranging Lifeline password accesses, equipment, and all staff registrations required by the BBS, BHS, and HHS.
- May supervise and train Administrative Volunteer
- Serves as program’s IT liaison.
- Additional duties as assigned
BA, AA or HS diploma + 2 years directly related experience. Bilingual (English-Spanish) REQUIRED. Nonprofit experience preferred. Knowledge of Cerner, Optum, MHoms and DCR systems are a plus. Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills. Ability to perform tasks in an organized manner with accuracy and attention to detail. Required proficiency in basic word processing, spreadsheet and database programs. Reliable transportation. Position works out of Lifeline’s San Diego office.
Compensation and Benefits
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
M-F Fulltime position - non-exempt 40 hours
some evenings and weekends