Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception Team Supervision
- Supervises a team of reception positions at multiple locations
- Hires and train positions as needed
- Prepares and conducts 90 day and annual performance reviews
- Approves timesheets, absences, expenses, and trainings
- Meets with staff individually and as a team
- Manages team dynamics and handle disciplinary action as needed
- Coordinates reception coverage for any absences
- Covers reception as needed adhering to all policies and procedures while attending to the needs of staff, clients, and the community
- Effectively deal with complaints, bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Responsible for insuring ongoing neatness, safety and sanitary condition of reception area, meeting rooms, and bathrooms
- Chief Program Officer and Compliance Officer admin support
- Handles complex scheduling and meeting logistics
- Prepares meeting agendas, minutes, and relevant documents.
- Coordinates, input data, and maintain All Agency Calendar
- Develops and update organizational charts
- Maintains and update the agency meeting summary document(s)
- Supports agency committees as directed by the CPO
- Creates PDF Fillable forms as needed
- Participates in staff meetings, supervisions, trainings and other required agency and community meetings
- Adheres to all policies and procedures including HIPAA and crisis intervention
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 2-3-year supervising teams experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bilingual Spanish is required including speaking, reading and writing
Ability to type at least 40 words per minute. Accurate spelling, grammatical usage, and excellent communication and time management skills. Knowledge of MS Word, including strong formatting skills with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and other software as necessary.
- Possesses advanced knowledge that is primarily intellectual in character and includes the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work
- Must be able establish, maintain, and work cooperatively and collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams with a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness
- Must be able to work accurately in a timely manner with little or no supervision
- Ability and interest to increase responsibilities and achieve professional growth
- Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving
- Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change
- Ability to work well independently and demonstrates appropriate initiative
- Ability and compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach
- Demonstrates the interpersonal sensitivity and cultural competency needed for working with diverse populations, through a client-focused approach
Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care
Reliable transportation. Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy.
Pay Range: Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. Exempt position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in a standard office environment and working in various worksites. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to locations using personal vehicle; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Exempt, Full-time, 40 hours a week; Monday – Friday