Support youth and young adults experiencing
homelessness by giving a Holiday Hope Kit.
Holiday Hope Kits have essential and therapeutic items for youth and young adults stopping at our Drop-in Center in Vista. The LifeSpring Drop in Center
is a safe, non-judgmental, and welcoming space for youth and young adult’s ages 16-27 years of age who are experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of homelessness in North County. Holiday Hope Kits will provide basic needs to help individuals get through the cold winter months.
These items include but are not limited to:
- Wal-Mart & assorted fast food gift cards such as Starbucks, McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.
- Beanie, blanket, socks, & gloves
- Sleeping bag, blow up cot, & tent
- Coloring books, color pencils & pencil sharpener
- Chapstick & other skin care items
You can collect these items and drop them off at our Vista Campus
or shop directly from our Amazon Wish List
for the other items. For more information please contact email@example.com