The Clinician provides individual and family therapy and case management to youth ages 5-20 and their families. Our families are referred by the child’s school, or are self-referred, and services are provided both in the schools and at the North County Lifeline Clinic. Our clinicians use a wide variety of counseling modalities and work in a culturally sensitive manner within a 13-session model. The position is supervised by the Clinical Supervisor, and clinicians can receive supervision hours towards BBS licensure. Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply. Come join a multi-disciplinary team in a stable and well-respected social service agency, working with youth and families to help them live better lives!
- Conducts Behavioral Health Assessments
- Develops and implements Treatment Plans
- Provides individual, family and group counseling
- Provides case coordination with other professionals including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, psychologists, IEP coordinators, schools, social workers, etc.
- Provides crisis management consultation and education.
- Meets productivity and caseload standards dictated by the contract
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings to develop appropriate intervention and support the delivery of behavioral health and support services.
- Participates in individual weekly supervision.
- Participates in quality assurance review boards and maintain county documentation standards.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Bilingual in English/Spanish required. Bilingual pay available. Able to make sound clinical decisions independently, apply clinical judgment, and perform all other aspects of quality clinical work. Must be able to handle stressful and crisis situations tactfully and appropriately, and to seek supervision when necessary. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and good computer skills. Reliable transportation and clean driving record is important as clinicians provide services at multiple sites (mileage reimbursed). Training in CCBH (Anasazi) preferred but not required. Must pass required pre-employment clearances, including background checks, Drug and TB testing.
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy.
(will include evenings)
Set schedule- 8:45-7:15 M-TH