- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of FFT program and other YD programs, contracts and grants, and tracks reports, due dates and ending dates.
- Assists with quality assurance and with Desk Reviews and program audits, both internal and external, and provides ongoing feedback and troubleshooting, keeping Supervisors and Director updated.
- Completes and submits monthly and quarterly reports, claims and other contract-related data to Clinical Program Manager and contractors/funders on time and accurately.
- Supports FFT Clinical Program Manager in hiring processes as needed including reviewing applications, conducting phone screenings, reference checks, etc.
- Support FFT, and other YD programs, as needed with admin. onboarding items
- Assist with IT needs
- Conducts purchasing and maintains copies of requests of program items, WRAP requirements, training and conference registrations, flights, hotels, etc.
- Works with support staff throughout the entire agency to support smooth running of program activities and agency needs.
- Enters client and programmatic information into program-specific databases and reviews and edits existing data files as appropriate.
- Develops various manuals and conducts research and statistical analyses as requested by Director.
- Become familiar with Family Functional Therapy model
- Generates monthly financial reports for FFT program and serves as liaison between Fiscal Department and FFT regarding fiscal updates. Fill in for other YD programs as needed
- Develops and implements administrative policies and procedures and follows up with program staff to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates Case Managers’ and Family Partner’s documentation and ensures that CM’s and Family Partner work within deadlines, with support from Clinical Program Manager and Director.
- Maintain written records of any communication from the COR regarding pre-approval of specific items. Participate in component meetings and trainings
- Maintain necessary client records and statistics, and submit timely monthly reports
- Participate in case supervision and program evaluation
- Collaborate and maintain professional relationships with Juvenile Court, Juvenile Probation and Law Enforcement entities as specified by the FFT Program, to include receiving referrals and providing progress reports
- Participate in all required meetings and trainings
- Provide administrative duties and meet all contract requirements
- Knowledge of and respect for diverse cultures
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum of an Associate’s degree required (Bachelors preferred) or equivalent experience. Ability to type at least 40 words per minute. Accurate spelling, grammatical usage and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of MS Word, including strong formatting skills. Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and other current software as necessary. This position requires strong time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and flexibility. Must have superior proofreading and editing abilities. Must be able to work accurately in a timely manner with little or no supervision. Able to prioritize tasks. Ability to work well with others. Must have neat appearance and dress appropriately for an office environment. Must have a pleasant voice and manner. Ability and interest to increase responsibilities and achieve professional growth. Reliable transportation. Must be able to available for a flexible schedule and office locations as needed. Bilingual Spanish including reading and writing preferred. Experience in Family Functional Therapy model preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amount of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer. Use of personal vehicle during the course of employment required.
40 hours a week- Monday – Friday- Flexible hours- may include evenings and weekends