North County Lifeline’s mission is to build self-reliance among youth, adults, and families through high-quality, community-based services.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION COMMITMENT
To support all in reaching their fullest potential, North County Lifeline commits to championing policies and practices that promote equity across race, gender, age, ability, religion, identity, and sexual orientation in order to empower a just, inclusive, and equitable society. Read more here.
STRATEGIC GROWTH GOALS
- To expand housing for victims of human trafficking
- To expand counseling and behavioral health programs for adults in the criminal justice system
- To build on the success of The House, our new drop-in center in Vista, by further expanding housing and support for foster youth and homeless youth & young adults
- To cultivate strong, cohesive families
- To foster leadership in the community
- To anticipate and respond to community needs
- To build better service access for clients through collaborations
- To generate new funding strategies to expand and enhance services
- To utilize data for program improvement
- To attract and retain exceptional staff and volunteers
- And through our vision, to redefine the social service delivery framework
OUR CORE VALUES