Wish list items can go far!
Grocery store, ride service, and gas station gift cards can help fill gaps in basic needs for low-income families, while movie tickets can provide incentive to go the extra mile.
Thank you for considering a donation of new items for our wish list!
- Target, Walmart, Kohls
- Lyft, Uber, Chevron, Shell, etc
- Vons, Ralphs/Food 4 Less, Albertsons
- Rubios, Soup Plantation, Starbucks, Subway, Chipotle, Panera
- Fruit, Granola Bars, Nuts, Trail Mix, Dried Fruit, Popcorn, Juice Popsicles
- Juice Drinks, Gatorade
- Fruit and Vegetable Juicer
- Soccer: Balls, Goalie Gloves, Goals, Jerseys
- Basketballs, Footballs, Handballs, Volleyballs
- Jump Ropes, Hula Hoops
- Canvases (all sizes), Paint, Watercolors, Paintbrushes
- Glue, Scissors, Tape, Paper, Markers, Crayons, Playdough
- Craft Items such as Pipe Cleaners, Googly Eyes, Ribbon, Tissue Paper, Magnets, Stickers
Entertainment and Incentives
- Movie Tickets (Regal or Edwards)
- Journal & Pen
- Surf Boards, Body Boards, Skateboards
- Lego Sets, Board Games, Uno, Playing Cards
For more information, please contact Shannon Stubblefield at
760-842-6257 or email@example.com